The Brides tablet edition brings you the same fresh ideas, expert advice and visually inspiring fashion, beauty and lifestyle features to help you tackle the next stage of your life. Here is how to get started:
- Download the free Brides digital edition from the App Store.
- Tap the Brides cover in your Newsstand folder to open the app.
- Tap the "My Account" tab at the bottom, then "All Access."
- Enter your Brides subscription account number, your Brides subscription mailing address, or coupon code.
- Tap on the Google Play™ Store app on your Android device.
- Tap on "Newsstand" and search for Brides.
- Tap the magazine cover.
- Tap "Subscribe" and choose "Free for print subscribers."
- Log in:
Enter your Brides subscription account number or your Brides subscription mailing address. Create an account login using your e-mail and a password.
- If you have already created a login with an e-mail and password on an iPad®, enter your information to sign in.
- If you need to create a login with an e-mail and password tap "Set up your account."
- Agree to the Google Play™ Store Terms of Service and tap "Accept & subscribe."
- If you currently subscribe to the print edition of Brides, you can enjoy your subscription on the NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ every month for as long as you subscribe to both editions.
- Simply order your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ subscription from BN.com or from your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™ using your BN.com account, and begin your 14-day free trial.
- After you submit your subscription order, you will receive an e-mail from Barnes & Noble with instructions on how to link your print subscription to the tablet edition on your NOOK Color™ or NOOK Tablet™.